However, these ARE gluten free, and oh so very tasty. So I'm posting these here for your enjoyment (and so that I don't have to keep searching the internet for the recipe. This is my online recipe book.)
FLOURLESS PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Parchment paper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together peanut butter and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- 2. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 12 to 14 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets on a wire rack 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack, and let cool 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/flourless-chocolate-chip-cookies-50400000108779/
Personal note: Be careful not to make these too big. They "poof" quite a bit in the oven, so when you drop them onto the baking sheet make them smaller than you think you should.
Also, I think I'm going to use brown sugar for part of the white sugar portion, and I might add a dash of vanilla. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out.